This week couldn’t have been any more different from last week could it!? We have had some stunning weather, I heard today that there are storms on the way again so I’m glad we took advantage of the sun while it lasted.
Last week I mentioned that O planted some sunflowers and beans in playgroup. They have really taken off the last day or so and he just loves standing in the window to look at, and poke, them. He and LM have been watering them a tiny bit every day and he just seems so proud of them, although we may need to do a bit of thinning out soon!
We had a lovely stroll down to playgroup this week, O’s speech is really starting to come on and he loves pointing out all the trees, water and ducks (with his own special way of saying them of course). The craft this week was making Father’s Day cards, when he was done printing with the apple he had a great time with the paints, getting most of it over himself!
So now on to the Summer Days linky, please feel free to link up any type of post. It could be a round up of your week, a picture you want to share, a yummy recipe, fun craft or an activity you’ve tried. Maybe you simply went out for a lovely walk in the sun or spent a bit of time in the garden like we did. Anything you like that makes you think of summer including fashion, beauty, interiors and travel posts.
Of course there are a few simple rules:
- Link up one of your summer related posts from this year.
- Please comment on at least the two posts before yours ~ Remember these linkys only work if we all share the love, the more you give the more you get back!
- You can use the hashtag #SummerDays when you comment to let people know where you came from.
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your post to help spread the word of the linky.
- Have fun! It is summer after all 😀
[inlinkz_linkup id=535138 mode=1]