So I think we can all agree that the weather has been pretty pants this week, it has been cold wet and windy and more like a winters day rather than June! so I have to admit that we have spent pretty much the entire week indoors, so this is just a short post from me this week.
Luckily, Thursday turned out as a beautifully sunny day so we did manage to get out to playgroup where O tried his hand at planting some seeds. Hopefully it won’t be long and I’ll be able to share with you some photos of his beans and sunflowers, although they may be
very a little overcrowded as he got slightly over enthusiastic with the seeds!
Twice a week the teens attend Army Cadets so I spend at least 10-20 minutes sat waiting for them to come out (I have to get there early or I can’t park!) Luckily I get to spend that time alone, with a cuppa and a reading book or a notepad so I’m perfectly content. Monday, the rain was so bad I could barely see two cars in front of me, but I was treated to this beautiful sunset on Thursday which completely made up for the rest of the week 🙂
So now on to the Summer Days linky, please feel free to link up any type of post. It could be a round up of your week, a picture you want to share, a yummy recipe, fun craft or an activity you’ve tried. Maybe you simply went out for a lovely walk in the sun or spent a bit of time in the garden like we did. Anything you like that makes you think of summer including fashion, beauty, interiors and travel posts.
Of course there are a few simple rules:
- Link up one of your summer related posts from this year.
- Please comment on at least the two posts before yours ~ Remember these linkys only work if we all share the love, the more you give the more you get back!
- You can use the hashtag #SummerDays when you comment to let people know where you came from.
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your post to help spread the word of the linky.
- Have fun! It is summer after all 😀
[inlinkz_linkup id=532627 mode=1]