This week has been slightly frantic, what with Britmums this weekend, but we still managed to find time for a little stroll to our favourite place in the valley.
A few weeks ago I posted an image of a clay horses head, well I thought you might like to see some images of the rest of the sculpture.
So now on to the Summer Days linky, please feel free to link up any type of post. It could be a round up of your week, a picture you want to share, a yummy recipe, fun craft or an activity you’ve tried. Maybe you simply went out for a lovely walk in the sun or spent a bit of time in the garden like we did. Anything you like that makes you think of summer including fashion, beauty, interiors and travel posts.
Of course there are a few simple rules:
- Link up one of your summer related posts from this year.
- Please comment on at least the two posts before yours ~ Remember these linkys only work if we all share the love, the more you give the more you get back!
- You can use the hashtag #SummerDays when you comment to let people know where you came from.
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your post to help spread the word of the linky.
- Have fun! It is summer after all 😀
[inlinkz_linkup id=537119 mode=1]