Yesterday I took O over to the park at the end of out street. I say park, it used to have swings, a slide, a climbing frame, all the things you’d expect to find in a park. But about ten years ago they came a cut all the equipment down leaving a multi layered patch of concrete which was eventually sold earlier this year.
I figured this may be our last summer to enjoy having the space to run around in, before someone inevitably builds a house on it, so we strolled over with a pot of bubbles to enjoy the lovely warm weather.
To start with I was the one blowing bubbles and O ran around trying to catch them.
Then he decided enough was enough and it was his turn to blow the bubbles. I have to be honest I wasn’t expecting anything to actually happen as he’s never managed more than tipping the liquid over his toes before but sure enough:
And it wasn’t just a fluke either, the more he blew, the more bubbles he made!
The funniest moments was when he failed to get any bubbles and he would shake his head and say no with a big sigh before trying again. He also learnt to say the word pop!
So now on to the Summer Days linky, please feel free to link up any type of post. It could be a round up of your week, a picture you want to share, a yummy recipe, fun craft or an activity you’ve tried. Maybe you simply went out for a lovely walk in the sun or spent a bit of time in the garden. Anything you like that makes you think of summer including fashion, beauty, interiors and travel posts.
Of course there are a few simple rules:
- Link up one of your summer related posts from this year.
- Please comment on at least the two posts before yours ~ Remember these linkys only work if we all share the love, the more you give the more you get back!
- You can use the hashtag #SummerDays when you comment to let people know where you came from.
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your post to help spread the word of the linky.
- Have fun! It is summer after all 😀
[inlinkz_linkup id=539132 mode=1]