At the beginning of the week we had a beautiful couple of days. By Wednesday, while the rest of the country seemed to be enjoying a heatwave we had cool breezes, cloud cover and even a fair amount of rain! Luckily O and I had taken advantage of the sun in my parents garden while waiting for the nappies to finish rinsing in the machine (ours is still broken)
This week we had ‘sports day’ at toddler group. I say sports day, it was lots of little kids doing a circuit of activities including jumping into hoops, a variation of the egg and spoon race, climbing through a tunnel and sliding down the slide.
They all had a blast!
O had been in a foul mood when we’d arrived so it was nice to see he had chilled out a bit after all the running round.
On Thursday evening LM took part in the 7th annual ‘Shakespeare Night’ at school. She played Demetrius in Act 2 scene 1 of Midsummer Nights Dream. I failed to get any decent photos on my camera but I have to say she played a very convincing part. She had a fantastic time, I have a feeling there will be plenty of acting in her future.
So now on to the Summer Days linky, please feel free to link up any type of post. It could be a round up of your week, a picture you want to share, a yummy recipe, fun craft or an activity you’ve tried. Maybe you simply went out for a lovely walk in the sun or spent a bit of time in the garden. Anything you like that makes you think of summer including fashion, beauty, interiors and travel posts.
Of course there are a few simple rules:
- Link up one of your summer related posts from this year.
- Please comment on at least the two posts before yours ~ Remember these linkys only work if we all share the love, the more you give the more you get back!
- You can use the hashtag #SummerDays when you comment to let people know where you came from.
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your post to help spread the word of the linky.
- Have fun! It is summer after all 😀
[inlinkz_linkup id=541609 mode=1]