Do you remember the Sunflower and Bean seeds O planted back at the beginning of June? The are now safely planted in Taid’s garden (Taid-Welsh for grandad-is my dad) and are growing strong.
The sunflowers are getting really tall now.
Although his beans (on the end) have a long way to go before they get as big and strong as Taid’s!
We also did a very summery craft at toddler group this week. I love paper plate crafts and this watermelon was so simple to make with just some pink, pale green and dark green tissue paper then some black paper for the pips.
Fair play, he’s determined to master scissors although he’s not quite there yet!
So now on to the Summer Days linky, please feel free to link up any type of post. It could be a round up of your week, a picture you want to share, a yummy recipe, fun craft or an activity you’ve tried. Maybe you simply went out for a lovely walk in the sun or spent a bit of time in the garden. Anything you like that makes you think of summer including fashion, beauty, interiors and travel posts.
Of course there are a few simple rules:
- Link up one of your summer related posts from this year.
- Please comment on at least the two posts before yours ~ Remember these linkys only work if we all share the love, the more you give the more you get back!
- You can use the hashtag #SummerDays when you comment to let people know where you came from.
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your post to help spread the word of the linky.
- Have fun! It is summer after all 😀
[inlinkz_linkup id=543934 mode=1]