Starting from Friday May 29th, the Summer Days Linky is back for 2015!
The linky will be open right through the summer and into September and is the ideal place to share all of your summer based posts and find others to read too.
It could be a round up of your week, a picture you want to share, a yummy recipe, fun craft or an activity you’ve tried. Maybe you simply went out for a lovely walk in the sun or spent a bit of time in the garden. Anything you like that makes you think of summer including fashion, beauty, interiors and travel posts 🙂
This year the fabulous Karen from Stopping at Two will be my co-host and we are both very excited to read all your posts.
The linky will stay open from 12am Friday through to midnight on Sunday, so there’s plenty of time to join in 🙂
Of course there are a few simple rules:
- Link up one of your summer related posts from this year.
- Please comment on at least the two posts before yours ~ Remember these linkys only work if we all share the love, the more you give the more you get back!
- You can use the hashtag #SummerDays when you comment to let people know where you came from.
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your post to help spread the word of the linky.
- Have fun! It is summer after all 😀